Why is social responsibility important in community? CSR implementation supports social, economic and environmentally sustainable development in society by maximizing the positive impact of the business and minimizing the negative one.
Why are social responsibilities important? CSR can help you attract and retain employees.
And a business that is committed to improving the world is likely to attract more talent. This shows how important employees take social responsibility. CSR efforts also help foster a more productive and positive work environment for employees.
How can your community be socially responsible?
- The question is… are you a socially responsible person?
- Be informed.
- Be active in your community.
- Be more sensitive.
- Consume responsibly.
- Take care of the planet.
In what ways has social responsibility benefited people’s lives?
- Increased employee satisfaction.
- Improved public image.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Increased creativity.
- Commitment to Sustainability (Lego)
- Hospitality For All (Hilton)
- Worker Well-being initiative (Levi Strauss & Co.)
- Coffee and Farmer Equity (C.A.F.E.)