Why do we need CSR certificate? A CSR is an encoded file that provides you with a standardized way to send DigiCert your public key as well as some information that identifies your company and domain name.
How do I get a CSR certificate?
- Step 1: Log Into Your Server.
- Step 2: Create an RSA Private Key and CSR.
- Step 3: Enter Your CSR Information.
- Step 4: Locate Certificate Signing Request File.
- Step 5: Submit the CSR as Part of Your SSL Request.
Where can I get a CSR certificate? Click Start -> All Programs -> Administrative Tools -> Internet Services Manager. In the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager window, select your server and double-click Server Certificates.
Who can issue CSR certificate? The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) mandated entities undertaking Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to file eForm CSR-1 for all their CSR projects from 1 April 2021. The NGOs must register with the Central Government to undertake CSR activities funded by corporations and companies.