Why are 90s basketball cards worth anything? Basically, cards were over-printed to meet rising demands when cards became popular. That means there were far too many cards printed, and the prices remain low over time. With that in mind though, here’s a few things to look for when seeing what 90s NBA cards are worth money.
What basketball cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
- 1986-87 Fleer James Worthy RC #131.
- 1986-87 Fleer Chris Mullin RC #77.
- 1981-82 Topps Kevin McHale RC #75.
- 1988-89 Fleer Reggie Miller RC #57.
- 1988-89 Fleer John Stockton RC #115.
- 1986-87 Fleer Isiah Thomas RC # 109.
- 1986-87 Fleer Clyde Drexler RC #26.
Are 1990 sports cards worth anything? Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
Off we go!
- 1996 Bowman’s Best #164 Ray Lewis.
- 1996 SP #7 Terrell Owens.
- 1999 Bowman’s Best #110 Kurt Warner.
- 1993 Ultra #331 Michael Strahan.