Which NBA rookie cards are most valuable?
- 2007-08 Exquisite Kevin Durant RC #94 Autograph Patch #/99.
- 2009-10 National Treasures Stephen Curry RC #206 Autograph Patch #/99.
- 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Hakeem Olajuwon RC #82.
- 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Karl Malone RC #68.
- 1997-98 Topps Chrome Tim Duncan RC #115.
Which NBA rookie cards should I buy?
- Cade Cunningham, Detroit Pistons.
- Evan Mobley, Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Scottie Barnes, Toronto Raptors.
- Jalen Green, Houston Rockets.
- Josh Giddey, Oklahoma City Thunder.
What brand of NBA cards are worth the most? 1) Prizm. Prizm was introduced in 2012 and has been the most widely sought brand since. First, the iconic “Silver Prizms” were presented as Panini’s answer to Topps’ refractor. Since then, most of the significant opti-chrome brands have had their own “prizm” cards.
What are the hottest basketball cards right now?
- Klay Thompson 2018 Panini Kaboom!
- Andrew Wiggins 2014 Prizm Silver #251 PSA 10 (+165%)
- Stephen Curry 2009 Crown Royale #103 Autograph /399 BGS 9.5 (+155%)
- Stephen Curry 2009 Panini #307 Base PSA 9 (+148%)