Where can you rock climb in New York?
- Brooklyn Boulders. Sports and fitness.
- Dumbo Boulders. Sports and fitness.
- The Cliffs at LIC. Sports and fitness.
- Rock Climbing at Chelsea Piers Fitness.
- The Climbing Gym at Manhattan Plaza Health Club.
- Steep Rock Bouldering.
- Adventures at Governors Island.
- Central Rock Gym.
Which states have the best rock climbing?
- NEVADA. Red Rock. BEST AREA FOR FREE CLIMBING.
- KENTUCKY. Red River Gorge. TOP CHOICE FOR SPORT CLIMBERS.
- CALIFORNIA. Yosemite. TOP CHOICE FOR TRADITIONAL CLIMBING.
- UTAH. Indian Creek.
- CALIFORNIA. Joshua Tree.
- NEW YORK. Shawangunks (The Gunks)
- Utah. Moab.
- OREGON. Smith Rock State Park.
How much does NYC climb cost? Ticket Price
Tickets start at $185 per person. Reserve your tickets on the City Climb website as soon as you know your dates of travel because these will sell out fast! The ticket price also includes a visit to the Edge sky deck, which you will visit after the City Climb experience.
Where is the best place to rock climb?
- Yosemite National Park, USA.
- Kalymnos, Greece.
- Dolomites, Italy.
- Fontainebleau, France.
- Squamish, Canada.
- Zermatt, Switzerland.
- Red Rock, USA.
- Rocklands, South Africa.