Where can I study sports science in Australia?
- #5. The University of Technology Sydney.
- #4. The University of Western Australia.
- #3. Deakin University.
- #2. The University of Sydney.
- #1. University of Queensland.
Which country is best for sports science?
- United Kingdom. The UK is famously home to many of the world’s top universities, many of which will offer a sports science degree.
- Norway. Noway is home to one of the world’s leading institutions in this field, the Norwegian School of Sports Sciences.
What qualifications do you need for sports science? You could take a degree in sport and exercise science. Courses that cover the 3 foundation subjects of biomechanics, physiology and psychology, will keep your job options broad. Alternatively you could do a degree in a science End. subject followed by a postgraduate qualification in sports science.
Is sports science a good course? Skills you’ll gain from a sport science degree that will help your career. As well as developing an understanding of the science behind sport and exercise and how to apply it, a sport science graduate will gain a number of useful skills, particularly research and analytical skills.