What’s the latest news in sports?
- WNBA Playoff Races Still Going Strong in Final Week.
- Sale Out for Year After Breaking Wrist in Bike Accident.
- Bears Star LB Smith Requests Trade After Breakdown in Talks.
- Judge Hits No. 44, Yankees Beat Mariners 9-4 to Stop Skid.
- Yankees DH Matt Carpenter Fractures Left Foot on Foul Ball.
What is the least popular sport?
- 1 | Kabbadi. Kabbadi is the national sport of Bangladesh and, from what I can tell, it’s a mix of rugby without a ball and red rover.
- 2 | Motocross/motorcycle racing.
- 3 | Fencing.
- 4 | Polo.
- 5 | Archery.
- 6 | Sailing.
- 7 | Canadian football.
- 8 | Weightlifting.
What sport is the hardest? Boxing. The Sweet Science. That’s the sport that demands the most from the athletes who compete in it. It’s harder than football, harder than baseball, harder than basketball, harder than hockey or soccer or cycling or skiing or fishing or billiards or any other of the 60 sports we rated.
What is the most liked sport? American (NFL) Football
In the United States, the most popular sport is American football. Football is one of the most-watched sports in the U.S. and has about 390 million to 410 million fans worldwide, the majority of which are in the United States.