What sports clothes are best?
- Infinity Low Covered Sports Bra. Under Armour.
- Seamless Low Long Sports Bra. Under Armour.
- Vital Seamless 2.0 Sports Bra. Gymshark.
- Vital Seamless 2.0 Leggings. Gymshark.
- UB Sports Bra.
- Modern Structure Plus Bikini.
- High Neck Bra.
- Mid-Rise Bike Shorts.
What are sports wear examples? Typical sport-specific garments include tracksuits, shorts, T-shirts and polo shirts. Specialized garments include swimsuits (for swimming), wet suits (for diving or surfing), ski suits (for skiing) and leotards (for gymnastics). Sports footwear include trainers, football boots, riding boots, and ice skates.
What sport brands are English? What sports brands are British? Editor-favourite Adanola ranks high on our list, thanks to their oversized, Instagram-able tees and effortless neutral gym leggings. Varley and Charli Cohen make chic gymwear pieces that integrate seamlessly with the rest of your wardrobe, and Pokita does great tennis gear.
How do you wear sports wear?
- Do embrace a drawstring waist. Not only are they a great way to adjust fit, but the drawstring waist looks more polished than anything elasticated.
- Don’t wear hi-tech fabrics.
- Do keep your trainers fresh.
- Don’t forget the rules of fit.
- Do throw in some non-workout gear.