What sports cards are worth money?
- LeBron James 2004 Topps Chrome Superfractor (Tie)
- Michael Jordan 1986-87 Fleer (Tie)
- Mickey Mantle 1951 Bowman.
- Pete Rose/Al Weis/Ken McMullen/Pedro Gonzalez 1963 Topps (Tie)
- Babe Ruth 1916 M101-5 Sporting News (Tie)
- Luka Doncic 2018 Panini Prizm Gold Prizm #280 Rookie Card.
Are sports cards worth money anymore? Unfortunately, they won’t likely be worth much (unless you’ve got some very specific sets like 1986-87 Fleer Basketball). For the most part, the collections people have from the ’80s and ’90s are not strong because those cards were over-produced. There was too much supply and not enough demand.
What sport cards are hot right now?
- 11 comments.
- 2020-21 Panini National Treasures LaMelo Ball RC Auto Patch #130 /99.
- 2020 Topps Chrome Formula 1 Lewis Hamilton #1.
- 2020 Panini National Treasures Justin Herbert RC Auto Patch #138 /99.
- 2021 Absolute Kaboom Mac Jones #K44.
Is buying sports cards a good investment? Sports cards can be a good investment, but the majority of your investments should be in traditional vehicles like the stock market. Investing in sports cards can be a way to monetize your hobby.