What replaced the Juno bra? If you’ve been fit for a bra at Track Shack, chances are you’ve tried on the Brooks Fiona or Juno. These beloved bras—renowned for their support and custom fits—are being replaced with a new line of Brooks Run Bras called the Dare collection.
Who bought Moving Comfort? In 2004, Brooks and leading sports bra company Moving Comfort joined forces to design products for runners. Insights from Moving Comfort allowed us to engineer fan-favorite styles — when we became one company several years later, these products moved under the Brooks brand.
Does Moving Comfort still exist? Moving Comfort rebrands to Brooks.
What sports bra is best for running?
- Sweaty Betty Ultra Running Bra.
- Nike FE/NOM Flyknit.
- Freya Active Core Sports Bra.
- Brooks Dare Crossback Run Bra.
- Lululemon Run Times Bra.
- Marks and Spencer Extra High Impact Sports Bra.
- Shock Absorber Active Multi Sports Support Bra.
- Panache Sports Bra.