What mutual funds are socially responsible?
- iShares MSCI KLD 400 Social ETF (DSI)
- SDRP S&P 500 Fossil Fuel Reserve (SPYX)
- Vanguard FTSE Social Index (VFTSX)
- SPDR SSGA Gender Diversity Index (SHE)
- Eventide Gilead Fund (ETGLX)
- TIAA-CREF Social Choice Bond Fund (TSBIX)
Is there a socially responsible index fund? ESG funds are mutual funds graded using ESG (environmental, social and governance) principles. ESG funds invest in companies that aim to have a sustainable and societal impact in the world, such as those with a small carbon footprint or diverse leadership boards.
What is the most socially responsible ETF?
Socially Responsible ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income.
- Asset Allocation.
Are socially responsible investments worth it? But socially responsible investing, or SRI, is more attainable and profitable than ever. Once considered a fairly radical strategy, SRI has increasingly gained in popularity. According to a 2019 Morgan Stanley survey, 85% of individual investors are interested in sustainable investing, up from 75% in 2017.