What is the SMTP server for Thunderbird?
|Outgoing server||mxXXXXXX.smtp-engine.com As provided in your signup email.|
|Outgoing server protocol||SMTP|
|Outgoing server port||25, 465, 587, 2525 or 8025|
|Authentication Type||Basic Authentication, SSL and TLS supported|
1 more row
What is the POP server for godaddy?
How do I enable IMAP in Thunderbird?
- Select Email account and then continue.
- Enter your username and email address.
- Select the IMAP option and enter in imap.gmail.com as the incoming server.
- Enter your username and click continue.
- Enter the username for the WildcatMail account and hit continue.
Is Godaddy email pop3 or IMAP? Godaddy provides IMAP access to your Godaddy account, so you can connect to your emails from your desktop email program or your mobile mail app.