What is the most socially responsible ETF?
Socially Responsible ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income.
- Asset Allocation.
Which ESG fund is best?
- SBI Magnum Equity ESG Fund.
- Axis ESG Equity Fund.
- Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life ESG Fund.
- ICICI Prudential ESG Fund.
- Invesco India ESG Equity Fund.
What are examples of socially responsible investments? Socially responsible investments include eschewing investments in companies that produce or sell addictive substances or activities (like alcohol, gambling, and tobacco) in favor of seeking out companies that are engaged in social justice, environmental sustainability, and alternative energy/clean technology efforts.
Which Vanguard ESG is best?
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Stock ETF (ESGV)
- Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund (VFTSX)
- Vanguard Global ESG Select Stock Fund (VEIGX)
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund (VEIPX)
- Vanguard Health Care Fund (VGHCX)
- Vanguard Information Technology ETF (VGT)
- Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF (VOOG)