What is the most socially responsible ETF?
Socially Responsible ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income.
- Asset Allocation.
What ETF did the best in 2021? 1 The top-performing ETF of 2021 was the SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (XOP), with a total return of 67.1% YTD.
What is the best environmental ETF?
- iShares ESG Aware MSCI EAFE ETF (ESGD)
- iShares ESG Aware 1-5 Year USD Corporate Bond ETF (SUSB)
- iShares Global Clean Energy ETF (ICLN)
- Invesco Solar ETF (TAN)
- First Trust Global Wind Energy ETF (FAN)
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Stock ETF (ESGV)
- Vanguard ESG International Stock ETF (VSGX)
What ETF has Ford and GM?
|RCD||Invesco S&P 500® Equal Weight Consumer Discretionary ETF||1.97%|
|DRIV||Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF||1.86%|
|FXD||First Trust Consumer Discretionary AlphaDEX Fund||1.71%|
|XLY||Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund||1.65%|