What is the best topic for social research? Some good research topics in sociology deal with the institution of family and the changes it underwent throughout history up to now, social media and its impact on individuals and society, sociology of gender including that of sexual minorities, social movements and groups, social stereotypes.
What are the 10 main social issues?
- Sexual Activity.
- Drug Use.
- Alcohol Use.
- Academic Problems.
- Peer Pressure.
What are current social issues?
- Voting rights. Exercising the right to vote is one of the social justice issues prioritized by the National Association of Social Workers.
- Climate justice.
- Refugee crisis.
- Racial Injustice.
- Income Gap.
- Gun Violence.
- Hunger and food insecurity.
What are some sociological research topics?
- Does art imitate life or does life imitate art?
- How has globalization changed local culture?
- What role does food play in cultural identity?
- Does technology use affect people’s eating habits?
- How has fast food affected society?
- How can clean eating change a person’s life for the better?