What is socially responsible business practice? Corporate social responsibility, or CSR, is a form of self-regulation that reflects a business’s accountability and commitment to contributing to the well-being of communities and society through various environmental and social measures.
What are the 4 types of social responsibility? Corporate social responsibility is traditionally broken into four categories: environmental, philanthropic, ethical, and economic responsibility.
What are some socially responsible practices?
- Reducing carbon footprint.
- Engaging in charity work.
- Purchasing fair trade products.
- Investing in environmentally conscious businesses.
- Getting involved in volunteer work.
- Improving labour policies.
What is a socially responsible approach? Social responsibility involves taking actions that help advance society. A socially responsible organization attempts to remain ethical, putting morals ahead of profits.