What is another word for deep thought? In this page you can discover 9 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and End. words for deep thought, like: profound thought, contemplation, engrossment, concentration, reflection, absorption, study, meditation and preoccupation.
What are examples of deep thoughts?
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking.
- “If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.”
- “Once someone’s hurt you, it’s harder to relax around them, harder to think of them as safe to love.
- “I want to be like water.
- “The splendid thing.
How can I get Deep Thoughts?
- Create the right environment. Naturally, highly distractive and noisy environments do not promote deep thinking.
- Eliminate distractions. Distractions prevent you from concentrating on quality thoughts.
- Learn to concentrate.
- Entertain higher-quality thoughts (find food for thought)
What are some powerful thoughts?
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. –
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. –