What does it mean to be socially healthy? Social Health is a term that refers to the ways in which people create healthy and positive interpersonal relationships with one another. Having good social health helps people improve their emotional wellbeing and feel supported in their daily lives.
What are your ways to become socially healthy?
- Recognize how other people influence you.
- Share your feelings honestly.
- Ask for what you need from others.
- Listen to others without judgement or blame.
- Disagree with others respectfully.
- Avoid being overly critical, angry outbursts, and violent behavior.
What are three examples of social health?
- Treating people with kindness.
- Communicating clearly.
- Developing meaningful relationships.
- Acting appropriately in relationships.
- Establishing and respecting personal boundaries.
What are the 3 ways to care for your social health?
- Develop Good Communication Skills.
- Build Healthy, Meaningful Relationships.
- Respect and Love Yourself.
- Create a Safe Support System.