What do you do at bridal showers instead of games?
- Create a signature cocktail during the bridal shower.
- Create a sweet memory book for the bride-to-be.
- Play wedding traditions trivia…
- or couples trivia.
- Collect date night ideas.
- Take the fun outside.
- Get creative with the invite.
How many games should be played at a bridal shower? One game is played for every hour invested. With an average battery life of three hours, a bridal shower typically has three games going on at once.
How do you have a bridal shower when the bride lives far away? The Wedding Guru says: When friends and family are far apart geographically, a proxy shower is a perfect solution. With services like Skype, guests can actually “attend” the shower virtually.
What are some fun things to do at a bridal shower?
- Bride and Groom Photo Challenge. Guests will love this fun wedding shower game that features favorite photos of the bride and groom!
- Bingo Gift Game. Download and print blank bingo cards for each guest.
- Wedding Ring Toss.
- Romantic Movie Quotes.
- Love Songs.
- Ball and Chain Game.
- Bride and Groom Trivia.
- Married or Not Married.