What college has the best sports journalism program?
- Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) Apply for Admission.
- Pennsylvania State University (PSU) Apply for Admission.
- The University of Texas at Austin. Apply for Admission.
- Northwestern University.
- University of Missouri—Columbia.
- Boston University.
- University of Florida.
Where do most sports broadcasters go to college?
- 1 Webster University. Webster University in St.
- 2 Syracuse University. The Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse is a prestigious and highly selective school where students can obtain a world-class broadcasting education.
- 3 University of Florida.
- 4 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
What degree is best for sports broadcasting? Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
To become a professional sports broadcaster, you will need to earn your bachelor’s degree. It is common for future sports broadcasters to earn a degree in broadcasting, but End. degrees such as communications are acceptable alternatives.
What college has the best journalism major?
- #1: Northwestern University. Journalism is one of the most popular majors at Northwestern, and for good reason.
- #2: University of Missouri—Columbia (Mizzou)
- #3: Boston University.
- #4: University of Florida.
- #5: UT Austin.
- #6: NYU.
- #7: Arizona State University.
- #8: American University.