What are examples of socially responsible investments? Socially responsible investments include eschewing investments in companies that produce or sell addictive substances or activities (like alcohol, gambling, and tobacco) in favor of seeking out companies that are engaged in social justice, environmental sustainability, and alternative energy/clean technology efforts.
How can I make my investment socially responsible?
- Decide how much help you want. There are a couple of avenues you can choose when it comes to creating an ethical portfolio.
- Open an investing account.
- Outline what’s important to you.
- Research your investments with care.
What is the most socially responsible ETF?
Socially Responsible ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income.
- Asset Allocation.
What resources can you use to be an informed investor?
- BCSC InvestRight.
- Autorité des marchés financiers.