What action figures are worth collecting?
- 2007 Silver C-3PO. Price tag: $6,200.
- 1978 Star Wars Death Squad Commander. Price tag: $6,500.
- Anakin Skywalker.
- Original Barbie.
- 1977 Star Wars Early Bird Certificate Package.
- Muppets Collector’s Set (Tie)
- 1978 Special Action Figure Set of Star Wars Villains (Tie)
- 2007 Gold C-3PO (Tie)
Why did NECA stop making Godzilla figures? In 2019, it released figures for the monsters from the 2014 film’s sequel, Godzilla: King of the Monsters. NECA’s Godzilla line ended on August 2020, as Godzilla vs. Kong toy licensor Playmates wished to avoid competition.
What company makes Godzilla figures? Godzilla is a series of action figures made by Bandai Creation.
How much does a Godzilla cost? In contrast, the budget for Godzilla: King of the Monsters was between $170-$200 million, while the budget for 2014’s Godzilla was $160 million, and Kong: Skull Island was $185 million. The relatively low budget for Godzilla vs. Kong seems strange at first.