Finding deleted files in the recycle bin can be a difficult task. EaseUS Data Recovery software can be used to recover deleted or misplaced data. It is totally free and can easily retrieve data up to 2GB. EaseUS data retrieval software can recover deleted .files. This utility is extremely useful and can scan all storage devices, including SD, Hard Drives, and external storage, to find and recover any files. This software is easy to download on your Mac, PC, or Laptop. It works with both the latest and older windows versions. These tips will help you recover files from EaseUS if you are looking to retrieve them.
If your files are lost or damaged, you must immediately stop using your computer or other storage devices. This will help protect any files that have been misplaced. You can start by right clicking on delete files. This will hide data from files and allow you to mark available space in your storage. You can then easily retrieve your files by updating the directory. If you continue to use the device, it will create new storage and delete all data from your storage space. It is then very difficult recover deleted . files. This scenario decreases the chances of data recovery. To make your files recoverable, you must stop working. You can use several devices to locate your files. To recover deleted files, there are three main steps you can follow. These are:
- Recover deleted files from the Window recycle bin. If you have deleted your files and clicked on the Emptied recycle button, you can quickly retrieve your deleted files. Open the recycle bin and click on the files you wish to restore. It will quickly recover deleted files from their original locations.
- Get back deleted files from an older version: If you have empty the recycle bin, you can try recover deleted files from an earlier version.
- Window7: If you’re using Windows 7, click the start button. Next navigate to the folder containing the files. Right-click on it and it will restore previous versions. You can view different versions, dates, and times. Click the Restore button to restore deleted files.
- For window 8/10: Open the file folders where you store files and click on the History button. History files will show all files in your most recent backup file. Select the files you wish to retrieve and click on the previous button.
- Use Data Recovery Software: To recover deleted files , you can use EaseUS’ Data Recovery Wizard to obtain a copy of the files. This data recovery software is the most trusted and reliable. It can quickly restore deleted files. It can be used for any type of data loss, including formatted recovery, system crash and virus attack. You can use this software by opening EaseUS Data Recovery software. Next, you will need to select the area in which you wish to scan and then click SCAN. SCAN will quickly locate all files deleted. After scanning, you can view all files and click on Restore deleted files.