Link Building has been the preferred method of SEO professionals to improve their SEO results. Google ranks sites that have more links higher than those with fewer. It isn’t easy to build links or generate backlinks. This requires a lot skill and better techniques.
For beginners in SEO linkbuilding, there are some tried-and-true strategies that can be used. These strategies will help you get a lot more high-quality backlinks to the site.
To start, you can refer to the “Resource Page Linking Strategy”. These pages will link out on any topic. These pages are designed to link out. This makes them a great choice for both beginners and experts in SEO link building.
Resource page link building process
To create resource links for your site, you will need to follow this process. This includes
Searching for resource pages using Google search terms that are designed specifically to find them. These strings are
- “Keyword” + in-url: links
- “Keyword” + “useful resources”
- “Keyword” + “useful links” and
- “Keyword” + “helpful resources.”
Next, you need to analyze the page and determine if the link from a specific resource page is worthwhile. It is important to find a link from a resource page with a good URL rating. Also, ensure that it is authoritative. You will win if you can place such a link in the body of your webpage.
In order to optimize your SEO link building strategy, you’ll need to identify the best content for the resource page. Even if you have the best content in the world, you won’t be able generate any links.
The last step is to send a script that has been tested and approved.
Broken link building
The broken link building strategy is a favorite of SEO agencies and people alike. Broken link building is a way to add value to someone else’s website without asking for them. This is how it’s possible to do this quickly and easily.
- Install Check My Links or any other tool with similar ability to find broken links on any page quickly from within the Chrome Browser
- Look for pages with a lot of links. These pages are more likely to have broken links, such as the resource pages
- Search for broken links on the page you want to use. Run the extension of Check My Link and
- Contact the site owner to report a broken link.
It is required that you inform the person who created that page about the broken link and allow them to use content from your website as a substitute.
Advanced link building tips
You can also use advanced link building strategies to help with your SEOI efforts.
- You can use the link reclamation technique to obtain a few simple links. Many believe that if someone mentions a brand in an article, they automatically link back to it. This is a false assumption. They rarely link back, even though they should. With a gentle push, you can persuade them to link back.
- You may be eligible for a few bonus URLs with Reverse Image Search. This is especially true if you are publishing visual assets like infographics and charts. Sites may use your images without you letting them know or giving you any attribution rights. Don’t panic or fret in such situations. Sending a friendly email can help you turn many of these opportunities into useful hyperlinks.
- Sending emails to the users is another way to generate more links but make sure that you send them at the right time so that it is seen by the recipients. These emails should be sent in the afternoon to avoid being mixed up with other emails. This will reduce the competition in your inbox.
- You can also create visualizations of ideas, concepts and strategies. This is a great idea because it makes bloggers happy, and they will link to you more often if they use it.
- Another useful way is to send out feeler emails before going for the close as you may get better results as well as save a lot of time in the process. The ‘feeler emails’ will be more effective than the personal outreach messages, which may not get read.
- Pause podcast interviews and post guest links, as they both have their place in link building and SEO. These will boost your SEO results and time efficiency if you don’t have the time. Podcast interviews are easy to do. It’s easy to show your podcast and receive instant backlinks. Podcasts are available on nearly every topic.
These are all effective and useful ways to increase your SEO and build backlinks.
A quick recap
To make your SEO strategy more effective, you will need to gain many backlinks to your website. To find likely linkers, use “Link Intersect”. You should make a list of only 2 to 3 competitors. Then, use a link analysis tool for to determine who links to them.