Social media is one of the most important facets in digital marketing. It seems that it has seen more dramatic and immediate changes. There will always be a new platform that is emerging for marketers to explore and master in order to stay on top of the trends. You might need to keep up with changing algorithms on larger platforms such as Facebook to find new ways to engage.
Despite all the changes in the market, there is one constant: users love to engage with brands in a very personal way. Instagram is unique among social media platforms mainly because of this. You can promote brand engagement and visit it often. Gramblast will help you understand more about it.
More information about branding and IG assistance:
Instagram saw a growth of around 1400% in the past 5 years. Marketers will find it easy to implement IG into their social strategies with such a remarkable growth. The best part is that Instagram Stories allows marketers to engage with users, generate leads, humanize brands, and ultimately, customers directly on the platform.
These points can be used to show potential customers why the brand is relatable and interesting. The main question is how to get the most out of the IG Stories. This is where the guide comes in and it will be a huge help. This guide will show you how to use Instagram Stories to build your brand and convert leads into sales.
Showcase what makes a brand relatable and enjoyable:
All marketers know that social media engagement has a lot of importance. It’s also one of the most effective ways to build trust with prospects. The more prospects trust you, they are more likely to become loyal customers.
- Even though all social media platforms can be used to drive audience engagement and sales, IG is still a great platform. Over 1 billion people are still active on a daily basis.
- IG has also been known to excel in engagement. With around 68% of users engaging with brands on a regular basis on IG, while only say around 32% of users will engage with brands on FB regularly. There is still a significant difference between IG, and other social media platforms.
- Now, you might be asking why this change. It is because features such as IG stories allow brands to show their products in a fun and interesting light. It’s easier than ever to humanize brands.
- Take Tarte Cosmetics as an example. The brand frequently travels to exotic locations for photo shoots. They will always take their followers along on this incredible adventure whenever they travel.
- The IG Stories of Tarte provide the right insights for those who are interested. They show products that were staged for shoots and focus on team members at retreats.
- Another great example can be found under Lululemon. The IG team is a promising brand in fitness clothing and takes followers along on their personal journeys through stories.
- This brand provides insight into the work of employees towards the same foals as their followers, from yoga to healthy cooking.
Take Rightful Advantage of IG Stories Features To Interact with An Audience:
IG stories can be used by marketers to facilitate easy interaction with users. It is easy to grow your following and facilitate brand engagement with some of the features such as hash tags, geolocation tagging, polls and stockers. You just need a bit of imagination. Geo tagging and hashtags are two additional features that make it easy for users to find you based on your interests and location.
- If you’re associated with local businesses, geo tagging is vital when it comes time to interact with IG stories.
- IG aggregates stories from other users when you enter a city.
- This presents a great opportunity for smaller businesses and city tourism brands, as they can use geotagging to show IG users what is happening around them.
- Carrigan Farms is a great example. This is a small North Carolina town that takes full advantage of geotagging to show users the area’s fun activities.
- Carrigan Farms has a large water quarry that allows visitors to jump off the cliffs and into deeper, cleaner water.
- Sharing photos and videos from the farm’s activities will bring awareness to those who live nearby of the joy they can have by taking a trip there.
- Depending on the topic, hash tags can make it much easier to find content. Many celebrities and brands will use hash tags across social media to make it easy for everyone searching for content about them or their brand.
Professionals can help you use IG to promote your business and brand. Follow these steps to get immediate assistance.