Is sports betting legal in California now? Sports betting is not currently legal anywhere in the Golden State. That includes all formats across retail, online and mobile. However, at least one sports betting initiative will be placed on the state’s November 2022 ballot to be voted on by the public.
Can I bet on sports online in California? As of right now, there are no legal sports betting options, online or live, available in California.
Can I use DraftKings sportsbook in California? Depending on the state, DraftKings can have multiple legal and illegal services. However, the DraftKings Sportsbook is unfortunately illegal in California. California has banned online sports betting entirely, with most of the reason being casinos.
Where can I bet on sports in California?
- BetOnline – Best overall California sports betting site.
- MyBookie – Unique betting options and cash rebates.
- BetUS – Best promotions overall.
- Bovada – Great bonus for Bitcoin depositors.
- Everygame – Lots of value lines.
- XBet – Wide variety of lines for international sports.