How much do social media managers make in London? As an assistant or junior social media manager your starting salary is likely to be between £19,000 and £25,000, depending on your experience. More experienced social media managers typically earn between £30,000 and £40,000. With substantial experience, your salary can increase to £60,000 or more.
How do I get a social media job with no experience?
- Consider a college degree.
- Build your online community.
- Take a social media marketing course.
- Research tools you can use for social media management.
- Network online and in person.
- Volunteer to manage social media for small business.
What jobs can you do with social media marketing?
- Social Media Strategist.
- Social Media Manager.
- Community Manager.
- Social Media Consultant.
- Brand Manager.
- Social Media Analyst.
- Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Chief Marketing Officer.
How can I get a job working in social media?
- Understand what role is right for you.
- Establish a presence on social media.
- Know your stuff.
- Get hands-on experience.
- Use social media to find positions.
- Create a standout resume.
- Address the job requirements.
- Quantify your results.