How do I talk to someone at GoDaddy? To chat with a Guide, visit our Contact Us page and select Chat Now. If live chat isn’t available, look for our support numbers and hours under Call Us.
What are GoDaddy’s customer service hours? We’re here to help 24/7
We love taking your call.
Does GoDaddy have good customer service? I’ve had a few different website hosts with my domain and GoDaddy has been by far the easiest to manage with the best customer service.
What is my GoDaddy customer number? Your customer number is usually listed at the top. Go to your GoDaddy Login & PIN page. You might be prompted to sign in. Under Login Info, find your Customer number.
How do I talk to someone at GoDaddy? – Additional Questions
What is the customer number?
Customer Number means the system-generated, or other distinguishing number, assigned by the Department to each person conducting business with the Department. The customer number of a private individual is generally the person’s driver license or non-operating identification license number.
What is my 4 digit PIN GoDaddy?
Go to your GoDaddy Login & PIN page. Your Current PIN is found in the Support PIN section. In the Support PIN section, select Edit.
Where can I find my customer number Natwest?
Log into the Mobile Banking App. Select the Profile Menu top right or Help option in the bottom of the screen. Customer number displayed at the top of the screen.
Do I need domain protection from GoDaddy?
This can be a problem, especially for business owners, as most data breaches are financially motivated. Hence, domain privacy protection is one way to secure the personal data connected to your domain. Even though it adds a bit to your website hosting costs, the security value it offers is definitely worth the money.
How do I cancel my GoDaddy subscription?
From the GoDaddy Studio app:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Projects.
- In the top-right corner, select the. Settings icon.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Scroll down and tap Cancel Subscription.
What is my secure PIN GoDaddy?
Your Support PIN identifies you as the owner of your account. If you call a GoDaddy Guide, we’ll confirm your PIN after you sign in. Go to your GoDaddy Login & PIN page.
How do I add a payment method on GoDaddy?
- Go to your GoDaddy Payment Methods page.
- Select Add Payment Method.
- Next to Billing Information, select Edit.
- Update the billing information as needed, then select Save.
- Next to Card, PayPal or Checking, select the checkbox.
- Enter the required payment details, then select Save.
How do I delete a product on GoDaddy?
Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to sign in. Next to the product or domain you want to delete, select the checkbox. Deleting a subscription with multiple products will remove all the products.
Can I cancel my GoDaddy domain?
We understand there may be situations where you no longer wish to have a domain name registered to you and need to delete it from your account. Deleting a domain name will immediately remove it from your account. Turn off auto renew to keep your domain until it expires.
Can I cancel GoDaddy hosting?
You can only request a refund for your hosting plan before closing your GoDaddy account. Additionally, you need to request a refund within 30 days of purchasing a service if you paid for an annual plan. For non-annual payment terms, you only have 48 hours to request a refund after purchasing the service.
How do I delete my GoDaddy website for free?
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to remove, select Remove from the. menu.
- Type Remove, then select Remove.
How do I stop auto renewal on GoDaddy?
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Next to your product or domain, select the checkbox.
- At the top of the page, select Cancel Renewal.
- A new window will appear.
How do I close my GoDaddy website?
Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site. Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder. Select Settings. Select Unpublish.
How do I shut down my website?
- Cancel your account with your Web hosting service.
- Relinquish your domain name.
- Wait 48 hours and then navigate to your old website URL using your Web browser.
- Verify that the website is illegal and not merely offensive.
- Write down the URL of the website.
How does the FBI shut down a website?
The FBI can use an IP address to find out where the physical servers are located. If that is in the US then they can simply go and seize those servers as evidence, or use a subpoena. If it is outside the US then its back to INTERPOL or Mutual Legal Assistance.
What happens to your website when you stop paying?
Essentially, your website will disappear!
If you stop paying for hosting then your web host will take your website offline and you will no longer be able to access your website. If you try to visit your website URL, you will not see your website.