How do I setup my GoDaddy email in Outlook 365?
- Open Outlook.
- Select File, and then select + Add Account.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Email address and select Connect.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Password and select Sign In.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
How do I add my GoDaddy email to Outlook? Select File > Add Account. If you haven’t opened Outlook before, you’ll see a welcome screen. Enter your Workspace Email address and select Connect. Note: If Outlook automatically discovers your Workspace Email account, enter your password and select Connect, then skip to step 11.
Which email setting does Office 365 works on GoDaddy? SMTP: smtp.office365.com / Port: 587.
How do I use Office 365 with GoDaddy?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In. The Office home page will open.
- On the leftmost side, select Outlook to go to your email.