How do I sell my sports memorabilia?
- Online Auction Sites. Online auction platforms are a great way to sell sports memorabilia.
- Sports Memorabilia Auction Houses.
- Sports Memorabilia Forum.
- Online Sports Memorabilia Collectors.
- Local Dealer Shops.
Are any score cards worth anything? That doesn’t mean, however, that all 1990 Score cards are completely worthless. Because, while you can certainly pick them up for a song in raw condition, and even unopened product is available on the (relative) cheap, high-quality graded singles can fetch decent money.
Where is Upper Deck cards located? The Upper Deck Company, LLC (colloquially as Upper Deck and Upper Deck Authenticated, Ltd. in the UK), founded in 1988, is a private company primarily known for producing trading cards. Its headquarters are in Carlsbad, California, United States.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error.
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey.
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones.
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name.
- 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck.
- 1988 Craig Biggio.
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter.
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire.