How do I make Friday fun at work?
- Charades. Required Number of Players: 10.
- Don’t smile. Required Number of Players: 6 to 10 people.
- Murder mystery. Required Number of Players: Small groups of 3 to 5 team members.
- Scavenger hunt.
- Never have I ever.
- What’s on my desk?
- Five seconds rule!
What is a fun team-building activity? Scavenger Hunt
Split everyone into groups and make a list of fun things to find or do outside your office. Make it each team’s mission to find and photograph everything on that list within a certain time limit. The first team to complete each item on the list wins!
What are workplace activities? Getting all employees involved in a team workplace activity gives the group something to discuss other than work, and can help develop personal bonds that can enhance the professional relationship. There are several workplace activities you can try that will encourage team-building in the workplace.
What are good ideas for activities?
- PLAY A CARD GAME. Oh card games rock!
- VISIT THE BEACH. I love the beach as a family trip.
- GO ON A PICNIC.
- GO GEOCACHING.
- GO TO THE LIBRARY.
- HAVE A STAYCATION.
- GROW A HERB GARDEN.
- EXPLORE A NEW PLAYGROUND.