How do I log into my GoDaddy email?
Use Webmail to access your email from any browser.
- Go to Webmail. (We recommend bookmarking this sign-in page.)
- Enter your Username (email address) and Password. (Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.)
- Select Sign In to open Webmail and see your inbox.
How do I retrieve my GoDaddy email?
Restore user email accounts
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Add user.
- Choose the same domain as the email account that was deleted, and then select Continue.
- Enter the same Email address as the deleted account.
How do I access my GoDaddy email on Gmail?
Then you can send and receive business email from your phone.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Under Set up email, tap Other.
- Enter your Workspace Email address and tap Next.
- For your account type, tap Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Edit the incoming server to imap.secureserver.net and tap Next.
How do I log into my GoDaddy account?
Sign in to my GoDaddy account – GoDaddy Help
- Go to the GoDaddy home page.
- In the top right-hand corner, select Sign In (on mobile, select the person icon ).
- Under Registered Users, select Sign in.
- Enter your Username or Customer #.
- Enter your Password, then select Sign In.