How do I link my GoDaddy email?
If you’re connected via pointing, contact GoDaddy to connect your email.
Connecting your GoDaddy email
- Go to Domains in your Wix account.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the relevant domain.
- Select Connect an email purchased outside Wix.
- Select GoDaddy as your email provider from our list of popular email hosts.
How do I setup my GoDaddy email on Gmail 365?
Then no matter where you go, you’ll always stay connected with your business email.
- Open Gmail.
- Tap Exchange and Office 365.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and tap Next.
- Enter your password and tap Sign In.
How do I add my domain email to Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- In the top right corner, click the Settings cog icon.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select Settings.
- Go to Accounts tab.
- Click Add a mail account in the Check mail from other accounts section.
- Enter your domain email address.
- Click Next Step.
- Enter the username of the account.
How do I add my domain to Google?
Add a domain to your account
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- In the Admin console, go to Menu Account Domains.
- In Manage domains, click Add a domain.
- Enter the name of the domain you’re adding.
- Select a domain type:
- Click Add and start verification.