How do I find out what my sports cards are worth?
- Step 1: Find a card that you would like to find the value of.
- Step 2: Figure out the manufacturer (Topps, Bowman, Fleer, etc).
- Step 3: Figure out what year your card is from.
- Step 3: Honestly assess the condition of the card.
- Step 4: Search eBay for the card you have “1957 Topps Sandy Koufax.”
What sport of sports cards are worth money? Football cards are some of the most popular sports trading cards out there. These can be worth a lot of money. The most expensive football cards will sell for six-figure amounts, easily. Football cards are among the most popular cards out there, along with baseball and basketball cards.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
Off we go!
- 1996 Bowman’s Best #164 Ray Lewis.
- 1996 SP #7 Terrell Owens.
- 1999 Bowman’s Best #110 Kurt Warner.
- 1993 Ultra #331 Michael Strahan.
How can you tell if a sports card is rare?