How do I find out what my sports cards are worth?
- Step 1: Find a card that you would like to find the value of.
- Step 2: Figure out the manufacturer (Topps, Bowman, Fleer, etc).
- Step 3: Figure out what year your card is from.
- Step 3: Honestly assess the condition of the card.
- Step 4: Search eBay for the card you have “1957 Topps Sandy Koufax.”
Is there an app to scan baseball cards? CollX (pronounced “collects”) answers the question every collector has: “What’s it worth?” The app lets you scan any baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, or wrestling card and instantly identify it and get the average market value.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
- 1987 Donruss Barry Bonds Error.
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey.
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones.
- 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name.
- 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck.
- 1988 Craig Biggio.
- 1993 SP FOIL Derek Jeter.
- 1985 Topps Mark McGwire.
How can you tell if a sports card is rare?