How do I find out what my sports cards are worth?
- Step 1: Find a card that you would like to find the value of.
- Step 2: Figure out the manufacturer (Topps, Bowman, Fleer, etc).
- Step 3: Figure out what year your card is from.
- Step 3: Honestly assess the condition of the card.
- Step 4: Search eBay for the card you have “1957 Topps Sandy Koufax.”
What sports cards are valuable right now?
25 baseball cards that are now worth a fortune
- 1909-11 Honus Wagner T206 The Jumbo Wagner.
- 1909-11 Ty Cobb Tobacco T-206 Ty Cobb Back.
- 2009 Mike Trout Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Autograph /5.
- 1969 Reggie Jackson Topps RC #260 Dmitri Young Collection.
How do I check my card comps?
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
Let’s say you collected football cards during the 1990s, and now you’re revisiting your old collection and wondering if anything you have is valuable. We’ve got you covered!
Off we go!
- 1996 Bowman’s Best #164 Ray Lewis.
- 1996 SP #7 Terrell Owens.
- 1999 Bowman’s Best #110 Kurt Warner.
- 1993 Ultra #331 Michael Strahan.