How do I become a race car driver?
- Develop your driving skills. To compete against professional race car drivers, you must have excellent driving skills.
- Join a racing club.
- Obtain a vehicle and equipment.
- Obtain a competition license.
- Practice and train.
- Look for a team or a sponsor.
Where can I legally race my car in North Carolina?
- Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Coastal Plains Raceway Park.
- Hickory Motor Speedway.
How much does NASCAR training cost? Half-day courses at NASCAR schools average between $400 and $800 per student.
How much does it cost to do the Richard Petty Experience? Track Time Advanced Experience
Retail: $3999.99. Daytona & Talladega $4499.99. To Book or Buy a Gift Certificate call customer service for assistance. *Track Time 32, 40 or 48 minute requisite.