How do I become a race car driver in the US?
- Develop your driving skills. To compete against professional race car drivers, you must have excellent driving skills.
- Join a racing club.
- Obtain a vehicle and equipment.
- Obtain a competition license.
- Practice and train.
- Look for a team or a sponsor.
Is there a f1 school? Allen Berg Racing Schools is the only formula car racing school in North America to feature a former Formula One World Championship driver as an active chief coach.
How can I start my career in car racing?
- Focus on a strong foundation in karting.
- Make an early move to the European circuit.
- Find a good mentor.
- Try to get into the right team.
- Secure your career with sponsors.
- Work on simulators to sharpen your skills.
- Stay away from street racing.
Is there a school for Nascar? “NASCAR Technical Institute is the exclusive educational provider for NASCAR and the only campus in the country to offer NASCAR-endorsed training. This 15-week elective trains you in everything from engines, fabrication, and welding, to aerodynamics and pit crew essentials.