How do I access my Office 365 email from GoDaddy?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In.
Why is my GoDaddy email going to Microsoft Office? Why am I being migrated from Workspace Email to Microsoft 365? We’re retiring Workspace Email and are no longer releasing new features. To provide you with the best email experience, we started the process of moving customers to Microsoft 365 with its latest features and security updates.
How do I setup my GoDaddy email in Outlook 365?
- Open Outlook.
- Select File, and then select + Add Account.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Email address and select Connect.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Password and select Sign In.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
Does GoDaddy domain work with Office 365? Set up your GoDaddy domain in Office 365 Print
The automatic process at GoDaddy makes this fast and simple. We’ll confirm that you own the domain and automatically set up your domain’s records at GoDaddy, so email comes to Office 365 and other Office 365 services work with your domain.