How do I access my Office 365 email from GoDaddy?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In.
Does GoDaddy domain work with Office 365? Set up your GoDaddy domain in Office 365 Print
The automatic process at GoDaddy makes this fast and simple. We’ll confirm that you own the domain and automatically set up your domain’s records at GoDaddy, so email comes to Office 365 and other Office 365 services work with your domain.
How do I set up Microsoft email on GoDaddy?
- 1: Create email address. Create your professional email address (or, addresses).
- 2: Add recovery email. Add a recovery email address, which acts as a backup if you forget your password.
- 3: Set up email on mobile or desktop.
- 4: Send an email.
What is the Microsoft 365 Starter email from GoDaddy? Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy comes with a free business email using your domain name. This helps you avoid the dreaded @gmail.com or @hotmail.com email address. You can also create beautiful web-based schedulers with Microsoft Bookings that sync directly to your contacts.