How do I access my GoDaddy 365 email?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In.
Does GoDaddy use Microsoft Exchange? Yes. Outlook.com, which is the mail provider for Microsoft 365 Family, is an Exchange service. Moreover, GoDaddy offers Hosted Exchange services as well.
How do I log into GoDaddy email in Outlook?
- Sign in to webmail at email.godaddy.com.
- If you haven’t already, enter a recovery email, then select Save & Continue.
- Follow the prompts to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Once you see your apps, open Outlook.
- Select New message to send your first email with Outlook on the web!
How do I find the Exchange admin center on GoDaddy?
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Admin > Advanced.
- To open an admin center, select Sign In and enter your Microsoft 365 email address.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 password and select Sign In.