How can a guest be fun at a wedding?
How To Be A Great Wedding Guest
- Respond to the RSVP.
- Be Excited.
- Follow the Dress Code.
- Read the Wedding Website.
- Make Sure Your Name is on Your Gift.
- Be Punctual.
- Let The Couple Have Their Time.
- Stay in the Moment.
How can I make my wedding fun for everyone?
Discover 32 of our favorite wedding entertainment ideas:
- Live band. Incorporate live music into your wedding reception to make your guests feel like they’re at a concert!
- DJ and sax.
- Magic mirror photo booth.
- Ferris wheel.
- Bounce house.
- Bourbon bar (or on-hand barista to accommodate non-drinkers)
How do you entertain guests between wedding and reception?
Three Fun Ways to Entertain Guests Between Your Ceremony and Reception
- Food. Food is number one on the list for a reason.
- Live Music. Now that your guest’s have a small plate of snacks and a drink in their hands, the perfect segue for them is to gather ’round sit back and relax while they get entertained.
How do you engage the crowd in a wedding?
8 Ways to Involve Your Guests in Your Wedding Ceremony
- Lead Them in a Musical Procession.
- Have Guests Help Write Part of the Ceremony.
- Recite Guest Vows.
- Form a Prayer Circle.
- Assign Each Guest a Special Role.
- Include Them in the Unity Candle Ceremony.
- Let Them in on a Surprise.