Does Vanguard have any socially responsible funds? We currently have one active fund with an inclusionary strategy that includes companies making strides toward ESG practices, and one fund that’s designed to support investors seeking actively managed global equity returns along with measurable impact on environmental and social challenges.
Does Vanguard have any ESG funds? Index funds track an ESG-appropriate index while actively managed funds, which are generally more expensive, take a more personalized look at companies to make sure the companies fit their objective. Vanguard currently offers 6 ESG funds: 4 index funds and 2 active funds.
Which Vanguard ESG is best?
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Stock ETF (ESGV)
- Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund (VFTSX)
- Vanguard Global ESG Select Stock Fund (VEIGX)
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund (VEIPX)
- Vanguard Health Care Fund (VGHCX)
- Vanguard Information Technology ETF (VGT)
- Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF (VOOG)
Does Vanguard have a ESG ETF? Vanguard ESG U.S. Stock ETF seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of large-, mid-, and small-capitalization stocks of companies and is screened for certain environmental, social and corporate governance criteria.