Do you invite people from far away to bridal shower? Include long-distance friends & family.
Just because they live far away doesn’t mean you shouldn’t mail them an invitation to your bridal shower.
What can you do instead of bridal shower?
- Beach Day. Beach Day.
- Boho-Themed. Boho-Themed.
- Book-Themed. Book-Themed.
- Camping (or Glamping) Camping (or Glamping)
- Cooking Class. Cooking Class.
- Garden Party. Garden Party.
- Great Gatsby-Themed. Great Gatsby-Themed.
- Kate Spade-Themed. Kate Spade-Themed.
Who should not throw a bridal shower? No matter who is hosting, be sure to communicate clearly to make sure you aren’t planning two separate showers. Traditional etiquette says the mother or mother-in-law (or any relatives, for that matter) should steer clear from hosting as it can appear that they are directly asking for gifts.
When should you not have a bridal shower? Although a bridal shower can take place any time before the wedding, try not to throw it more than three months in advance or less than three weeks before the wedding.