Can I make my car stereo Bluetooth? Replacing your factory stereo with an aftermarket stereo that features built-in Bluetooth is one way to add Bluetooth to your car. A Bluetooth stereo can give you options that may not be available on your factory stereo, such as built-in GPS, SiriusXM capability, a DVD player, USB ports and various audio inputs.
How can I add Bluetooth to my old car stereo?
- Get a Bluetooth adapter with an FM transmitter. One of the best ways to add Bluetooth to your vehicle is by getting an FM transmitter.
- Get a Bluetooth cassette adapter.
- Look for aftermarket audio units.
- Get a Bluetooth car kit.
Does a Bluetooth car adapter work on any car? Bluetooth is now a standard feature in practically every modern car. Like with Bluetooth headphones, a Bluetooth-enabled car lets you stream your own tunes or favorite podcasts on your daily commute without the hassle of CDs or the monthly cost of internet radio.
How can I add Bluetooth to my car without AUX?
- FM Radio Transmitter. Most contemporary car models have an FM radio and a cigarette lighter.
- Cassette Tape Adapter.
- USB connection.
- Sound Routing App.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Audio Cassette Adapter.
- FM Transmitter.