Can I buy a car with 5000 dollars? It’s still possible to get good cars for under $5,000 at dealerships, but the private market tends to have lower asking prices and some sellers have detailed maintenance records to show off.
What is the cheapest site to buy a car?
- AutoTempest. AutoTempest is like Google for used car shoppers.
- Autotrader. Autotrader is one of the giants among used-car marketplaces on the internet.
What’s the cheapest most reliable car used?
- 2009 Nissan Sentra.
- 2008 Mazda6.
- 2008 Ford Focus.
- 2006 Honda Civic.
- 2005 Toyota Corolla.
- 2005 Honda Accord. The Honda Accord is a midsize sedan with roomy back seats that easily fit three adults.
- 2005 Toyota Camry. Consistently positive reviews earn the Toyota Camry a spot on our list.
What is the most reliable pre owned car?
- Toyota Camry (2015) The Toyota Camry continues to be the best-selling passenger vehicle in the U.S., and the main reason for its appeal is its reliability.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata (2019 and 2020)
- 2012 Honda Civic.
- 2013 Honda Accord.
- 2018 Mazda3.
- 2011 Toyota Prius.
- 2010 Toyota Avalon.
- 2011 Buick LaCrosse.