Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything? 1993 SP #279 Derek Jeter
This is the holy grail of 1990s baseball cards. Upper Deck released its super-premium SP product line during the same year that Topps (Finest) and Fleer (Flair) unveiled their own high-end set, but SP is the only one that contains a rookie card of New York Yankees superstar Derek Jeter.
What year football cards are worth money? 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card
One of the NFL’s original Hall of Fame inductees in 1963, his 1935 National Chile rookie card is also the most valuable football card in the hobby.
What football cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
- 1981 Topps Joe Montana.
- 1986 Topps Jerry Rice.
- 1986 Topps Steve Young.
- 1989 Score Barry Sanders.
- 1984 Topps Dan Marino.
- 1984 Topps John Elway.
- 1989 Score Troy Aikman.
- 1982 Topps Lawrence Taylor.
What football cards are worth money now?
- 2017 National Treasures NFL Shield Patrick Mahomes Autographed Rookie Card #161.
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Tom Brady Championship Ticket Autograph Rookie Card #144.
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card #62.
- 2000 SP Authentic Tom Brady Rookie Card #118.
- 2017 Panini Flawless Patrick Mahomes Rookie Card #4.